Legal services to help you grow your established business into something magnificent.
As your enterprise takes off, you’ll face new challenges and—delightfully—huge opportunities. We want to partner with you as you emerge. We have tools to advise you and consult with you through your growth.
We’ll help you Grow great things.
We do things like this:
Startup and small-business advising and consulting.
- Providing day-to-day legal work using hourly, flat-fee, or subscription pricing;
- Buying and selling companies, assets, and ownership interests;
- Merging companies;
- Managing complex business deals; and
- Negotiating, drafting, and implementing complex commercial agreements, including advisor agreements, licensing agreements, service agreements, partnering agreements, vendor/supplier agreements, reseller agreements, joint venture agreements, and consulting agreements.
Franchisor/Franchisee advising and consulting.
- Growing family-owned businesses into nationally-recognized franchises;
- Structuring, restructuring, and launching franchises; and
- Advising entrepreneurs looking to invest in an existing franchise system.
- Advising companies on hiring and firing employees;
- Drafting and implementing employee agreements, non-solicitation, non-compete, and confidentiality agreements;
- Assisting with discipline, discharge, and investigations; and
- Advising companies on state and federal employment laws.
Real Estate matters.
- Reviewing, negotiating, drafting, and implementing commercial and residential leases;
- Buying and selling buildings, land, and other real estate;
- Representing you in property tax appeals.
- Negotiating, drafting, and implementing early-stage financing (convertible debt, term sheets, venture capital);
- Helping position you to raise money effectively;
- Assisting on bankruptcy, restructuring, and workouts;
- Advising on commercial lending and financial transactions; and
- Collecting unpaid bills and debts.
Intellectual property matters.
- Advising on trademark, copyright, domain name, trade secret, and other intellectual property issues;
- Dealing with trademark infringement, unfair business practices, violations of trade secrets, and violations of non-compete agreements;
Assisting with corporate governance, business organization, and planning.
Helping you grow your small business.