EntrePartner lawyers represent clients in all forms of interaction with government regulators, including seeking government approvals, licensing matters, and resolving administrative enforcement actions.
Many of our clients are subject to regulations in some form or another, whether at the local, state, or federal level (or some combination). The wheels of government can grind slowly, so it’s important to have someone tasked with monitoring your interests. For clients unfamiliar with regulatory compliance — or who prefer to delegate these matters to a trusted agent and focus on their business — EntrePartner attorneys provide diligent, focused representation in regulatory affairs.
On the other side of the table, we offer efficient, solution-focused counsel and representation for clients subject to regulatory investigations. As when we represent clients in legal disputes, it is our goal to share candid, honest opinions about likely outcomes as quickly as possible. We help project fees and timelines to give you the best basis for business decisions during the process.
Here are some regulatory matters we handle:
- Franchise registration, renewal, and ongoing compliance.
- Land use applications.
- Trademark registration and related proceedings.
- Coordinating regulatory submissions and review for investment crowdfunding raises.
- License applications and compliance for restaurants, breweries, distilleries, and hotels.
- Representation in administrative enforcement actions.